Saturday, February 7, 2015

Check out Paid to Click

We all know what a paid to click site is, they pay you to view advertisements and you can also put ad's on them.  And, hopefully, everyone knows that a HUGE percentage of them are scams.  Before joining a new PTC check on it.  Scam Site/New PTC sites update daily   is a good site to check up the ptc you are looking at.  Also, remember that even though the site is doing good right now, it could suddenly fold, with your money.  So be very careful.

Ptc sites are the only places I have made any money at and they are what I am doing.  The ones that I use, with a few exceptions, are trusted, paid, and been on line for a while.

PAIDVERTS

Paidverts  is new and hot.  I have made money here and do as my sponsor suggests and am building up my accounts.  The first couple of weeks were awful, I clicked just to earn points, no money, but hung in there and now it has become my top earner.

At the bottom of this blog, I have posted some pictures of how to do Paidverts.  You use BAP (Bonus Ad Points) to receive your ads.  When you first begin, you are given a set amount, then after you are in Paidverts for awhile, you receive less.  You can also get BAP by purchasing ads.  The ads are very low cost and I have used my earnings to purchase them.  Paidverts is slow earning in the beginning, I did it the free way, but when you come in everyday and do your ads, you will start earning.

All the pictures I posted should walk you through, if you need any help at all, be sure and ask me.

For anyone who joins with me, I offer, besides help, rewards as you progress.

Paidverts is one of the products of MY TRAFFIC VALUE, I will talk about that one next.  It is one of my investment sites and I have earned and re-invested.




No comments:

Post a Comment