Sunday, February 15, 2015

Hi Everyone,

My last post was the start of going through the paid to click sites and I started at Paidverts.  For anyone in this site, you are aware of what is going on, for those thinking of joining---DON'T.  At least sit back and watch.

I was earning good money there, the top earners were making over $1000.00 a day and then the owner did a BAP swap, took all our BAP and gave us shares in the main company, Traffic Value.  BAP is bonus ad points and you need those to get paid ads.  So, then we had no BAP and had to buy ads to gain more BAP.  The last week I have only received 1-2 ads a day, worth .001 and .02 cents.  Before I was getting over 100 ads a day and had received some $1.00 ads.  They are also having an issue with paypal.

I did some research and found out that Jo Cook, the owner, is using a fictitious name, under his real name he did some scams.  Okay, I believe in giving someone second chances and I realize that if he had used his real name, this company most likely would have done a belly flop right out of the gate, so I can over look this.  What I can't overlook is the downward run of the site.  Earnings are a lot less or not at all.

Wait to join...for those of you who remember 12DailyPro, the same signs are here.  Sorry, I really felt like this would be one of the good sites.


No comments:

Post a Comment