Thursday, March 12, 2015

Trusted "Real Paid To Click" Site-InBoxDollars

My very first PTC was InboxDollars and at first I hated it! I had email to answer, surveys to take, company's to buy from or join, I did not understand ptc's, they pay so little.But, I earned my first payout fairly quick, received the money and then got excited!! My first cash out was for $40.00, you need $30.00 to cash out, they pay by check or through their pre-paid card. My second cash out was for $30.00 and I am almost at $30.00 again! When you cash out, you become a Gold Member, you cannot receive this upgrade any other way. They give you a payment bonus, for cashing out and a survey to do so you will get the $5.00 back and you start again. I had to use their customer service which is a direct chat with a real person and he was very helpful and professional. Even when I had newbie questions, in the beginning, they have always shown respect towards me and helped me along the way. Since this is a "Real Paid To Click" site, the amount of email ads a day vary but there is so much else you can do to earn here. This is my stable site and now, I love it. I know that all my clicking will be paid for and the owners will not disappear and take my earnings with them. To me, this is the number 1 site in the PTC land that is dependable. Below is a clip from the site. It tells about Inbox and does it much better than I can. CLIP FROM INBOXDOLLARS Connecting Brands to Consumers Founded in 2000,InboxDollars, cash-based online rewards club founded by Daren Cotter. InboxDollars is an online rewards club that pays members cash for their online and mobile activities. Along with SendEarnings.com, InboxPounds.co.uk and DailyRewards.com, InboxDollars connects consumers and advertisers in a way that benefits both. We reward members for their everyday activities such as reading emails, taking surveys, playing games and signing up for offers. We leverage this loyalty platform to create effective customer acquisition and brand engagement campaigns for advertisers and market research partners. Flexible and Performance-Based Our advertisers and market research partners pay only for the results we deliver, and our members receive cash, not points, for their activities. This flexible, profitable model has resulted in $35 million paid to members since 2006. Advertisers and market research partners receive an efficient way to reach motivated and targeted online and mobile audiences. Established, with Integrity InboxDollars is a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business, providing consumers with extra peace of mind about signing up. Top brands trust our integrity and experience in developing customized campaigns to build brand loyalty and engagement. We are an award-winning company recognized by Inc. 5000 for outstanding growth. Join with me and you too can get pay outs! InBoxDollars

No comments:

Post a Comment